With hundreds of ballots officially cast and carefully counted – here are the winners of Best of Show for FinovateFall 2022!
Debbie for its technology that leverages behavioral psychology and rewards to help users pay off 3x more debt and help lenders recession-proof members.
Horizn for its platform that helps financial institutions maximize the impact of digital and accelerate returns on digital investments with customers and employees.
LemonadeLXP for its digital growth platform that helps financial institutions and fintechs turn staff into digital experts and support digital customers.
Quilo for its technology that empowers lenders to digitally syndicate an individual personal loan at the time of underwriting, enabling them to provide more loans to more people.
Stratyfy for its technology that increases access to financial services by bringing true transparency and less risk to critical financial decisions that impact millions.
Themis for its collaboration platform designed for risk and compliance requirements to help accelerate partnerships between banks and fintechs.
We are grateful to all of our demoing companies for being a part of our biggest FinovateFall to date. Thanks as well to our sponsors, our partners, and – last but not least – our awesome attendees who continue to make our conferences among the most anticipated events on the fintech calendar each and every year. We look forward to seeing you again next fall!
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their six favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The six companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named “Best of Show.”
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners through 2014. Best of Show winners from our 2015 through 2022 conferences are below: